Tom

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:17:33 GMT
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Perhaps then you would like to cite the school text that
states Truman was president in 1941?

I didn't think so..

Tom

Mea culpa. I should have mentioned that Rosevelt started an oil
boycott against the Japanese in 1941, (Pre-Pearl Harbor) but it was
Truman that involved the military......

500+ lines of avoidance of the issue, cut.
You wrote that President Truman (Democrat) started the "War" in 1941...
He didn't, fact.

Tom

You are unaware of what Mea Culpa means?
Its evident that your agenda of hate and spew is effecting your judgement.

Don't be so harsh on him. It could also mean he's a post Vatican II
Catholic, or a Protestant victim of public education.

Verb Sap and all that.

tschus
pyotr

E contrario