Tom

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:23:19 -0800, Tom wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:41:09 -0800, Tom wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:16:49 -0800, Tom wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On 7 Feb 2005 05:03:14 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Bush.

Ah, amnesia. It gets forgotten when you embrace him too.
All the bush-huggers seem to have forgotten about a place
in southeast asia where we spend a little time, a few
dollars, and a few american lives.

We're doing the same thing in the middle east.
But we're *happy* about it because we forgot what
a 20 year war does.

Jim

Are you referring to a war that first involved the US in 1941, by a
Democrat President (Truman), then escalated by another Democrat
President, (Kennedy), seriously escalated by another Democrat
President (LBJ), was spun and twisted by Democrat media that showed
every US victory to be a US loss, turned over the the now nearly
victorious South Vietnamese, and withdrawn from by a Republican
President (Nixon), then was defunded and ultimately lost because of
Democrat Congress critters?

That war?

Gunner

Truman? Did you ever go to school? LOL

Tom

Actually Tom, apparently unlike you..I did. Extraneous crap cut...
Gunner

Perhaps then you would like to cite the school text that
states Truman was president in 1941?

I didn't think so..

Tom

Mea culpa. I should have mentioned that Rosevelt started an oil
boycott against the Japanese in 1941, (Pre-Pearl Harbor) but it was
Truman that involved the military......

500+ lines of avoidance of the issue, cut.
You wrote that President Truman (Democrat) started the "War" in 1941...
He didn't, fact.

Tom

You are unaware of what Mea Culpa means?
Its evident that your agenda of hate and spew is effecting your
judgement.

Gunner

Yeah? How could Truman have "involved" the military in 1941?

Instead of getting all emotional, try for once to bring a
little historical accuracy to your posts, then you may not
have to deal with these critiques which obviously sffect
your blood pressure.

Tom