Joseph Meehan

Dick wrote:
We need to buy new toilets. We currently have very nice Kohler's, but
they are of the 3-1/2 gallon or possibly more design. We are on a
septic system and need to reduce our water useage. What is the latest
in 1.6 or 1.4 toilet design that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? We
want something that still looks nice like the Kohlers.

I thought I would update my last message based on the comments by others
listing the American Standard Champion models.

It appears the Champion is a newer model and may be even better than the
well known and recommended Cadet line.

The primary difference appears to be the larger 2 3/8" trap in the
Champion compared to the very respectable 2" in the Cadet. Based on the
specifications and the claims by American Standard, the Champion is the
Champion. I will guess it will be more expensive, but I am planning on
replacing one of my toilets in the not too distant future and I will try out
the Champion.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math