Earl

Hey, Mac, if you are still following this thread (it's getting pretty
old now) if your 3/4 horse is bogging down on 4'" firewood, it's the
blade. I used to have that problem, too, and bought a good blade from
Grizzly when I bought the repair part I needed and the saw ran like I
couldn't believe it. I had read alot of times about buying good blades
and kept picking blades up at Home Depot--now I know a good blade!.I
just ran a full 6" piece of dry madrone through the saw and as long as
I didn't push too hard, it went through it like butter.

Earl