Gunner

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:40:47 -0500, "Robin S."
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Your blind dislike for me is about as much concern to me as the
antics of a single cell protozoa living in a mouses gut.

But of course by responding to him, you give his ramblings validity.

Regards,

Robin

Did I? Odd, and did my reply to him give validity to the belief that
Elvis is still alive and running a 7-11 in Pocatello Idaho as well?

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."