T i m

Default Video player won't 'play' ;-(

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:03:27 +0000 (UTC), "John"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
news
Hi All,

Our Panasonic NV-HD660 video recorder decided tonight that it prefers
to sleep than do anything much more than play?

This sometimes happens with my VCR. What I do is take the tape out, tighten
it up by using my finger in the 'cogs', put the tape back in and everything
is OK (until the kids do it again!).

Ok ..

This 'problem' has only been here as
long as my oldest son has been able to take out and replace the tapes.

Doh! Watch out for the Jam Sandwitch in there next "I wanted to see
what it looked like on the telly" ;-)

This
may not sort your problem but it works for me, my wife says I have the best
middle finger in Britain!!!

Result! (and have you asked her how she knows ...?)

All the best John ..

T i m