T i m

Default Video player won't 'play' ;-(

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:51:40 +0000, Lee
wrote:

T i m wrote:

Hi All,

Our Panasonic NV-HD660 video recorder decided tonight that it prefers
to sleep than do anything much more than play?

Panasonic "K" deck, if it's not caps (although it probably is), take a
look here for more tips:
http://www.hamradio-badarc.co.uk/vid...panvcrprt1.htm

Lee

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your input(s) ;-)

I have just looked at the front of the unit and it displays F06 (I
wasn't actually playing with the thing last night, 'she' was so I
wasn't told about the code ..sigh)

I can see quite a few mentions of F06 but I'm not sure what 'deck' the
HD660 is? (that's a handy site though thanks) ;-)

I've just managed to rewind the tape that wouldn't last night. I then
tried to do a FF and it shut down with error code F03? After a 10 min
rest it's now just FF'd an entire E180 and is now rewinding ... ?

I suppose I'll have to give it a good thrashing and see what rage of
codes I see?

All the best ..

T i m