mac davis

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:29:34 -0500, jaime wrote:

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:45:38 -0600, Patriarch
wrote:

There are more than a few software people inhabiting this virtual space.
Hence, we often feel it is our livelihood being threatened.

Given the low cost and/or free software made available....

Patriarch

I can understand how you feel but there are many people out there who
cannot afford the high costs of many of these software programs.

Bill Gates has made *billions* off of people for software it probably
cost him less to manufacture then what he retails it for.

so, using that rationalization, it's ok to steal from him?

I find that in way too many cases, morals are defined as fear of getting
caught..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing