Gunner

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:09:46 +1100, Terry Collins
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On 6 Feb 2005 15:55:36 +0700, "Chris Lasdauskas"

Since you ask.. he wasn't in Afganistan.

Really? Where was he?

On a bus in Pakistan.

hey! Great catch! Seems the intel agencies are finally getting their
acts together.

....snip......

Must suck to have a non caring government hey?

I think they are going to find that they better start caring very soon.
He was an immigrant from Egypt (fine, immigrants have made this country
great), so most people don't give too much of a rats arse. But, now they
locked up a true blue aussie for 10 months because they couldn't
identify her (slight mental illness). That will cause enough people to
start saying "Whoa, wtf is going on here?".

Doesnt say much about your system does it?

On the other hand, I could be totally wrong as Joh survived in QLD for
decades, but he was a bible thumper in a land of sun crazed drongos.
"Now don't you worry about that" {:-).

Joh? Isnt that a Chinese board game?

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."