Tom

Gunner wrote:

On 7 Feb 2005 05:03:14 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Ayup..history is somehow overlooked when you hate Bush.

Ah, amnesia. It gets forgotten when you embrace him too.
All the bush-huggers seem to have forgotten about a place
in southeast asia where we spend a little time, a few
dollars, and a few american lives.

We're doing the same thing in the middle east.
But we're *happy* about it because we forgot what
a 20 year war does.

Jim

Are you referring to a war that first involved the US in 1941, by a
Democrat President (Truman), then escalated by another Democrat
President, (Kennedy), seriously escalated by another Democrat
President (LBJ), was spun and twisted by Democrat media that showed
every US victory to be a US loss, turned over the the now nearly
victorious South Vietnamese, and withdrawn from by a Republican
President (Nixon), then was defunded and ultimately lost because of
Democrat Congress critters?

That war?

Gunner

Truman? Did you ever go to school? LOL