Larry Jaques

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 05:15:45 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 07:15:54 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The Democrats and the Democratic Party are akin to the Titanic.

So are the Repugnicans.

Republican registrations are up, the Hispanic and Black voters are
registering as Republicans, Republicans are in the majority in
Congress for the first time in well over 50 yrs (since the 104ty

The people in office now as "Republicans" in NO WAY resemble any
of the fine people I proudly voted for, starting when I turned 18.
No Republican in office today (that I'm aware of) supports any of
the platform I grew up with and embraced. That's why I bailed from
the party I had always been registered with and usually voted with.

Democratic registrations are up, too. As are Libertarian, Peace and
Freedom, Green, and Constitution Party registrations. That's known
as "population growth." And the fact that both the Executive and
Legislative branches of the US are republican-led scares the ****
out of thinking people. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, remember?

Congress) the nation itself is becoming conservative...

Hardly seems like a sinking ship .

The apparent look of conservatism is but one side effect of what's
happening to our country as the "leaders" turn more belligerent.

Unfortunately, our great country is headed that way. Got nose plugs?

Your opinon...and your denial is noted and laughed at.

I spotted the trend while you're the one in denial about this, Gunner.
Some day you'll wake up and it may be too late...if it isn't already.

Proud (occasional) maker of Hungarian Paper Towels.
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design