Tim S

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 12:41:44 +0000, Christian McArdle wrote:

I hate the b***dy things and would replace it with a wall one outside
the bathroom - if necessary.

I'm the same way and did exactly that in my last house.,

However, in some cases, it may now even be permissible to put them on the
wall inside the bathroom. Unfortunately, this isn't the case on my new
house (too proximate to the bath), so it will gain an outside switch at
some point...

Christian.

Would it be permissable to use a water proof wall switch (the sort with a
membrane over the rocker) in a bathroom (I forget the definition of zone
1,2 etc, but on the wall by the door within 1m of the bath and basin but
2m from the shower)? Not as pretty though...

Tim