Buck Turgidson

"Keith" wrote in message
news:1105230974.977a16834f780f29d9e0df956e366a16@1 usenet...
Does anyone have some suggestion on what type of finishing/brad nailer you

use
the most. I have a Paslode framing nailer I used in building my wood shop

but
need some suggestions on what size and type finishing nailer most people

use to
build small projects.
I have been looking at some 18-gauge nailers but wondered if that is going

to be
to small a gauge. I have a small compressor so I can go either air or

cordless.

18 gauge is ok to tack something while glue dries, but if you're doing
window/door casings, baseboards, crown molding, etc, a 15 gauge is more
appropriate.