Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
brugnospamsia wrote:
I can live with the remote possibility of somebody accidentally (or
deliberately) turning off the lights while I'm in there, if it means
avoiding those horrible dangly bits of string :-)

But can you live with the admittedly lowish risk that someone with
really wet hands (or the person who follows them) gets a belt from the
switch ?

Maybe it's because I have childhood memories of getting a shock from a
light switch in my parents' kitchen.

Where IMHO it is more likely. But no regs about cord switches.

I also wonder about the health aspects of those cord thingies.

--
*The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.