brugnospamsia

"Tony Eva" wrote in message ...
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I hate the b***dy things and would replace it with a wall one outside the
bathroom - if necessary.

A kindred spirit! My builder looked at me very oddly when I said I wanted
the bathroom light switches outside on the wall, but I was paying, so he
shrugged and did it.

I can live with the remote possibility of somebody accidentally (or
deliberately) turning off the lights while I'm in there, if it means
avoiding those horrible dangly bits of string :-)

But can you live with the admittedly lowish risk that someone with really
wet hands (or the person who follows them) gets a belt from the switch ?

Maybe it's because I have childhood memories of getting a shock from a light
switch in my parents' kitchen.