Gunner

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 07:15:54 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The Democrats and the Democratic Party are akin to the Titanic.

So are the Repugnicans.

Republican registrations are up, the Hispanic and Black voters are
registering as Republicans, Republicans are in the majority in
Congress for the first time in well over 50 yrs (since the 104ty
Congress) the nation itself is becoming conservative...

Hardly seems like a sinking ship .

The lights are still on, the band is playing, many passengers are
still wandering around unconcerned, others who claim the ship is
sinking are being shouted down by those in denial...and yet the boat
is down by the bow, the boilers are flooding and the wise ones have
managed to get off and are looking for a safe harbor in some other
location. And soon..very soon..the entire brightly lit beast will
slide beneath the surface on its long trip to the bottom, where it
will join with the other debris of history.
And the whale ****.

Unfortunately, our great country is headed that way. Got nose plugs?

Your opinon...and your denial is noted and laughed at.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."