Mike

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
It's brand new but I only run it at a few degrees below zero. Have

turned
it down further for now but don't like doing this.

Food will spoil fairly rapidly at this temperature. -5C and -20C are

rather
different.

Freezing some foods that deeply spoils them. I tend to try to keep food in
there only for a week or so.

My freezer has grown a couple of slabs of 4" insulation on each side,
which does a fair bit for the insulation.

It's the top rated Electrolux integrated unit and as far as I can tell it's
mostly insulation anyway. A little disappointed at how much less space
there is inside compared with my last model.