Silvan

Bob G. wrote:

all I need to do is remove it from computer number one install it in
computer number 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 then pick up my telephone and call
Microsoft...after spending 20 minutes eplaining what I am doing..AND
WHY I am doing it ... the nice gal at microsoft will give me the Key
to activate it...

Yeah, what a pain in the ass. That right there (Product Activation) was the
#1 reason why I finally tried Linux. I'm not a thief, dammit, and I
refused to have anything to do with that game. I never have had to deal
with it, but I imagine it's a toll call at that, and they probably keep you
on hold forever.

I'm glad for Product Activation. Without it, I might never have tried
Linux. I really didn't want to look at it at the time, and I was convinced
before trying it that it would be crappy. It would have been very easy to
keep me convinced that there were no viable alternatives to Windows.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/