Aaron P. Fagan

Default Belt Buckle Handcuff Keys: NEW UPDATE!

Hey Guys,

Many of you will remember my posts. I had a descent response of interest,
however, nothing came up that was more then satisfactory for my needs. Thus,
I have decided to take it upon myself to do it myself, and build these props
myself.

Here is my question, some of the props i plan to fabricate, I need to make
using a butane/propane tourch, and some kind of solder like metal, that will
hold extremely well.

My question is, what should I use, a propate or butane tourch? Also, what
recomendation do you folks have on the type of solder style metal to use,
that will hold through repeated, and perhaps even underwater use?

Thanks,
Aaron P. Fagan
http://www.escapology1.com