ADC

I currently ahve an american Standard Champion and had a Kohler/Flushmaster
Pressure Assit...I kile them both. The pressure assist seems to move waste
with much more force, but neither clogs/clogged more than once or
twice...ever.
"Dick" LeadWinger wrote in message
We need to buy new toilets. We currently have very nice Kohler's, but
they are of the 3-1/2 gallon or possibly more design. We are on a
septic system and need to reduce our water useage. What is the latest
in 1.6 or 1.4 toilet design that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? We
want something that still looks nice like the Kohlers.