TonyK

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
I doubt you will get Environment Agency consent and building regulations
approval to do it. A fully installed subterranean system cost me £7,000

last
years including removal of the old system

Peter Crosland

This is what I reckon as well. I can see the EA saying no initially but in
theory what I propose is improving what is there and they are already happy
with. Instead of the Klargester going into land drains its going through a
whole other system which is designed to deal with raw sewerage. So all in
all its going to be better and safer than any single system. Bit
unconventional admittadly but if they are happy with both systems
individually then I shoud be able to convince them (I hope).

£5-£10K is what I expect it will cost all in. I've been quoted £750 inc VAT
for a 1000 gal. Klargester so with pipework, dig, install etc should be
reasonable.