Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mike Barnard wrote:
So, who makes a switch thats quiet? I've been in to my local branch
of CEF and tried thiers and I've been to the sheds. They all seem
noisy. (The current one is a Wikes own brand and nearly new). Is it
inherent in the design of the switchgear?

I hate the b***dy things and would replace it with a wall one outside the
bathroom - if necessary.

However, IIRC, TLC do a dimmer version which is silent in operation - and
suitable for loads up to 250 watts of mains or LV, but not obviously any
type of low energy or fluorescent.

Its part number is TL PCD51 and costs 17.99 + vat.

--
*I started out with nothing... and I still have most of it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.