Larry Jaques

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 14:35:47 GMT, the inscrutable Larry Kraus
spake:

wrote:

I'm working on my DC layout. A couple of tools I don't have, but
would have DC requirements are a stationary belt sander, disk sander
(or combo), a router table, and a OSS.

I got to asking myself last night, would I ever really need a
belt/disk sander? An OSS seems handy, but when would I need a
belt/disk sander?

Abbalooley.

Maybe the question should be:

How do I set up my ducting to allow for expansion?

Sooner or later you WILL add some sort of dust producing tool, or
maybe just re-arrange the ones you have.

Buy a complete DC kit from www.Grizzly.com for $56 + s/h.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=G3182
or
Buy 50' of duct through Amazon.com for $28 (+ free shipping!)
Buy Y adapters and clamps.
Cut and paste into whatever config you want.

NOTE: The vinyl tubing from Amazon comes from Penn State and
reeks to high heaven when you open the 4' long box. I took my
coil and strung it across my patio overnight to let the vinyl
smell diminish. That helped a -whole- lot. It's the flexible
type with a wire core which tries to contract when a vacuum is
applied, so lay/hang and brace it accordingly.

Proud (occasional) maker of Hungarian Paper Towels.
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design