Jeff

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..

snip
Usual set up is compressor - drier - reciever, with auto drain into
oil/water seperator and at the business end FRL (filter, regulator,
lubricator)

All the installations I've seen have the dryer *after* the receiver, due

the need to 'chill' the air (although this might be specific to
installations feeding air feed breathing masks etc.

I stand corrected - you are right Jerry, the compressor feeds into the
reciever (which removes the bulk of the water) and then the air is feed
through the drier.
(I just pictured the physical arrangement at work)

Regards Jeff