OOOPPPSSS!

Sorry about that guys.

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:53:49 -0500, wrote:

Looks like an interesting piece and for $139.00 shipped it might be
even more interesting. I wrote to the guy and asked him whether he's
going to offer it with a blower and he said no. Here's his response:

"The reason I do not offer a blower at this time is because there are
so many people that already own their own dust collector units, which
incorporate a blower. Also, I don't know if it really needs a 1.5 hp
unit. I demonstrate mine with a 1 hp, 650 CFM unit and with 30' of
hose and no bag on the dust collector I can take almost all of the
chips from a 12" board being planed. I think you'd be very suprised
how efficient this unit is. Note: on the discharge side I use a
reducer to go from 6" to 4" so I can continue using 4" hose.....If you
have any further questions please contact me........Thanks.....Gary
MacIntyre"

Might be a decent solution if you want to run one machine with a 1 HP
DC unit, and I'd guess it'd work with a 1.5 unit as well.