Woodcrafter

"T" wrote in message
news:PljNd.4523$Tt.1096@fed1read05...
I'm restoring an old chester drawers and decided to put a backboard on it,

have a piece of 1/2" birch plywood that will come up over the back about

14"
high. I'll be cutting it into a rounded shape with some simple scrolling

at
the top. My question is, what should I use to cover the edge of the

plywood
so it doesn't show? Should I try a veneer, or is there some kind of

applique
or flexible moulding I can use? I'm a newbie and would appreciate your
advice.
Tony

Veneer would work well, especially if it is not straight.
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Over 70 woodworking product reviews online!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- GMC BJ110 Biscuit Joiner
- Karcher NT361 Dust Extractor
- Ozito Electronic Ear Muffs
- Festool TDK Cordless Drills
- Infinity Kitchen Making Router Bit Set
- Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps