Gunner

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 09:51:49 -0800, Tom wrote:

Cone pulleys are NOT cone drives Tom...a horse of a much different
color.

Gunner

Like the person who brought cone drives you can't read what Jim posted!

He posted:
"If I really wanted a *true* variable speed lathe, I would purchase
a cone pulley machine and fit it with a three phase motor and a VFD."

Tom

Yes and? It still remains that cone drives are NOT cone pullys.

Your point was?

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."