jaime

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:45:38 -0600, Patriarch
wrote:

There are more than a few software people inhabiting this virtual space.
Hence, we often feel it is our livelihood being threatened.

Given the low cost and/or free software made available....

Patriarch

I can understand how you feel but there are many people out there who
cannot afford the high costs of many of these software programs.

Bill Gates has made *billions* off of people for software it probably
cost him less to manufacture then what he retails it for.

I'm *not* a bad person. I simply made the
mistake of getting involved with a *jack*ss*.
Is it a coincidence that he lives on a farm?