Mike Smith

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:16:03 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

"Mike Smith" wrote in message

The filter would help with any "droppings".

This is going to go down in the archives as one of the all time classic wRec
threads!!

ROTFLMAO!! ... "droppings"? Sounds more like a bird cage than a changing
table..

How long has it been since you've changed a diaper? It's been about 18 years
for me, but I don't recall anything that could remotely be referred to as
"droppings" ... more like "spillage".

Well... My youngest is 26, so it has been a while....

I like the " air slats along the edge of the table" idea.

Mike Smith