Darby

Your message is still coming into alt.sport.bowling. I think you intend it
just for the woodworking group, right?
Dar

"Bob Bowles" wrote in message
The crib FAQ was an instant cure for insomnia for me. I bought the
Rockler pile, er "plan" as it HAD to conform to regs he thought.
Their harware kit had items I wouldn't have selected either. DIL
asked for a drawer on full extension slides that hung under the
mattress that really worked well without footprint penalty.

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 02:49:27 GMT, Mike Smith wrote:

I bought what Rockler was peddling as a crib plan and found it
woefully short! Got it finished by working around the serious
shortcomings.

I'm fairly good at creating my own plans, but why re-invent the wheel
if there's a workable crib plan out there.