mac davis

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:46:43 GMT, "Ken Moon" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
news SNIP..........
Second question is if anyone knows where I can find an affordable riser
block
for it.. least expensive I've found on the web so far is $155.. almost 1/2
the
price of the saw!

==================================

Mac,
Ridgid makes (or did at one time) a riser block kit for their 14 inch BS. I
bought one about 5 years ago for my Emerson built Craftsman. I don't recall
the price right off hand, but it seems it was around $50.00. Got it at Home
Depot. It came with the longer guide holder and some misc other hardware.
Try there before paying postage for a Griz.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX

Ken.. the Ridgid riser kit (bs5005 or something) is $160 from Ridged and $153.00
at one of the web tool places..
Amazon doesn't have the kit OR the saw, so that tells me something about
Ridged..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing