AAvK

I did the same thing with my bench, it seems to be holding up well, after
about 3 years use...and I can take the bench apart if need be to move
it... I took some pictures while the bench was being made and put them on
my site, for those interested the link is:
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/c/dchaynie...nchpageone.htm
all on one line, what the word wrap...also I think the lags will hold
better if the dowel is turned so the face grain catches the threads...
hope this helps...
DCH

That is a beautiful piece of work and a great website, definitely bookmarked
for further study. Looks like you have got to have at least one of everything
great in tools. Too poor for that myself, but I would if I could.

In your program you should be able to reset your word wrap so it doesn't cut
off the end of your long links, I have mine set at 132 characters and they never
get cut off.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com