John Smith

Default Glue for Sony walkman headset?

Good point - can fault the reasoning. Doesn't take into account the fact
that I am a tight sod though ;-)

"p00kie" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
Hi,

I have a pair of headphones for a Sony CD player. They are the type of a
thin metal headband on either end of which there is a small grey plastic
earphone which fits, uncomfortably, into the ear. The bit that goes into

the
ear is set at about 90 degrees and is made of hard shiny grey plastic.

Anyhow, I broke one of these the other week and it has broken in a clean

cut
that allows me to fit th two broken bits back together nicely. However,

when
using ordinary super-glue to do this the super-glue just seems never to
set... I have put glue on both bits, held them together... and held...

and
held... and held... and got bored... Obviously, I am using the wrong

type
of
glue but have no idea what glue to buy and where?

Thanks for any advice,

Hate to ask .... but why on earth do you want to repair a set of

headphones
that you say 'fit uncomfortably' .... wouldn't it be better to go buy a
decent comfortable set of headshells?

p00kie