Gunner

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:23:44 -0800, Tom wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:43:45 -0000, "Dave Baker"
wrote:

4 for 1. Anyone who thinks brainless Bush is good for either America or the
world has a very tenuous grasp on world politics. He's getting us closer to
WW3 than we've ever been before. He squandered every bit of sympathy the
world had for America after 9/11 in the space of 12 months. He's ridden
rough shod over the Constitution and Bill of Rights by incarcerating people
without trial or legal representation in Gitmo. He's ignored international
law and due process by illegally invading a sovereign country on false
pretences. The man is a cretin, bully and coward. He's the only president
ever elected with a criminal record. He used family influence to avoid
military service.

The opinon of a hate filled intolerant racist buffoon is noted. And
disregarded.

Gunner

LOL, your opinion is noticed as irrelevant..

Tom

As is yours. Shrug

"The Democrats are the party that saysgovernment will make you smarter,
taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn.
The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and
then they get elected and prove it."
P. J. O'Rourke

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."