Default 'kin ell it's hot

Andrew McKay wrote:
On 07 Aug 2003 00:04:02 GMT, a (Dave Baker) wrote:

Trouble is, with the windows open there are now more moths inside the bloody
house than outside I think. I need a bat.

Get one of those camping lamps which attract flying things and stick
it on a pole in the garden.

It won't stop the moths coming in the house but you will get a certain
amount of satisfaction from hearing the pops as his brothers and
sisters get fried out in the garden.

Very ecological!

Many moths do us far more good than harm, the cinnabar moth for
example is an excellent biological controller of ragwort which is a
distinctly noxious weed. I'm sure there are innumerable other 'good'
moths, the cinnabar moth is just one I know about.

Not to mention that many moths are very beautiful.

--
Chris Green )