Terry D

Default Garden fence

Two years ago I had a garden fence installed, consisting of 9 x 6' x 6'
lapped panels and 8 x 3" x 3" wooden posts, which were concreted in. A few
of the posts have been a little wobbly, but during the very high winds over
the weekend, the whole fence developed a pronounced list, with one post at
about 20 degrees off vertical. I made a strut from 3" x 3" to keep the post
vertical. This was successful and the fence survived.

What's the best method of correcting this situation? I assume I would have
to dig out around the offending posts and add extra concrete. Would it be
worth complaining to the supplier after two years?

Terry D.