Big_Balls

Cliff piddled around and finally wrote:

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:37:15 GMT, "carl mciver"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
. ..
| [
| "Today is Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address. As Air
| America Radio pointed out, it is an ironic juxtaposition: one involves
| a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little
| intelligence for prognostication and the other involves a groundhog."
| ]
|
| Did they find those WMDs?
| --
| Cliff

I'm highly convinced that our immature little Cliffmeister will not be
offering any discourse with any real content on this topic from this point
forward. Any future contributions will be snide and childish little remarks
that serve no useful purpose other than to insult, snivel, and generally
demonstrate that he is incapable of independent thought.

Quit saying I'll make snide and childish remarks! I'm telling my mommy on
you!