T i m

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:52:15 -0000, "Kaiser" wrote:

But there should be a water trap before the tool.

Agreed, but not really so important on small portable compressors as they
don't often get used long enough to get much of a moisture build up, and you
can always drain it off using the drain valve at the bottom of the tank.

I was 'given' one of those little 'Bambi' (I think they are called?)
super quiet compressors (that sits on a tank that looks like a big
cheese g) and when I collected it I found it was 'very' heavy for
it's size.

When I tested it it seemed to come up to pressure very quickly and in
use had little capacity?

I undid the lower drain tap and the tank must have been completely
full of water! ;-(

It had been used in a "Goods out" area to power one of those instant
two part foam packing machines and was on (but not running) most of
the day (but never drained off obviously!).

All the best ..

T i m