Mike Myers

I have had the Rigid for a couple of years now and have had no problems with
it. It doesn't get used daily but is used with most every project. I always
think I need a larger sander but in the end, this one will do the job for
me.
Mike

"max" wrote in message
I finally need an oscillating spindle sander. I am thinking this afternoon
of going to HD and buying the Ridgid for $200. The belt sander part is
appealing because I have a 4x24 already and will have the belts. Any body
have comments on this model?
I owned the Powermatic/Jet one which worked well but there is a design

flaw
in the gearing and the parts fail rapidly. It also costs twice as much.
max