older molly

Default This coming weeks Aldi specials - air compressor any good?

James Hart wrote:

John wrote:
OK I'll ask, I presume a PIKEY is some sort of 'low life' i.e. like
the Nesbitts on TV, but why PIKEY?

TIA

John

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=pikey&skip=20
Just about sums up most meanings.

I must be a pikey then as I shop at Aldi occassionally, and Lidl more
often as it is closer. I would shop at Morrisons if one was close.
Quite simply, I like paying less for my groceries, and in the case of
Lidl and Alsi, I enjoy the range of German foods on offer.
I must be the only private boarding school, officers daughter pikey
around eh?
Perhaps this upbringing and education inhibited any of the silly
snobbery and name calling exhibited by those all too eager to
demonstrate their good taste and selectivity by running down those who
choose to shop where they do.
guide to a well behaved parrot
Guide to companion parrot behaviour
My Parrot My Friend.