mac davis

On 3 Feb 2005 14:41:28 -0800, "Dave Hall" wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:14:39 -0500, Renata
wrote:

Any value to selling just the bandsaw (and blades) part, ya think?

I'm not quite ready to sell the whole kit 'n kaboodle, but not sure

wanna haul around a bandsaw I'll never use.

Renata

As Dave said, try Ebay...

I watch most of the shopsmith stuff, and parts sell for more that
whole machines...

Hell, a lot of Shopsmith parts sell on ebay for as much or more than
new. I have been looking for a front extension for a model 500. It
sells for about $40 or so new. I have seen them sell on ebay for
upwards of $65. A lot of other stuff sells for around new cost when you
include shipping. The bandsaws sell fairly well on ebay, too. The main
units take a real beating pricewise on ebay though.

Dave Hall

yeah, I was looking for a couple of things... a biscuit jointer and an extra
drill chuck...
I gave up when I saw several of each sell for as much or more as they were
priced on the SS page... and usually with a lot more shipping and "handling"..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing