Patriarch

wrote in
:

snip
There's always a shopvac for temporary stuff...

The part that's frustrating for me is that I rearrange the shop maybe twice
a year, in order to 1) clean up the crap that accumulates, 2) get at the
tool I need to use for the new project, and 3) find the things I _know_ are
in there somewhere, before I buy another one in frustration.

So in short, be flexible in your design, to the best of your abilities and
the limitations of your space. You don't need to solve all the problems
now. And tomorrow brings new problems/opportunities, anyhow.

Patriarch