And now my question becomes, Ok, how do I correct for the misaligned
miter slots to overcome this problem. O yeah, once I fix this miter
slot, how can I re-align my crosscut sled .

Growl.

If you just bought a cabinet saw, I'd call them to get a new top. I
don't know acceptable tolerances for miter slots on new tops, but I
doubt the slots on even a PM66's are within .0005. Maybe I'm wrong.

I suggest adjusting the trunnions to average the slots out. FYI
..0005+.011/2=.00575 But that's because I prefer to use a dual slot cc
jig as I expect single slots jigs would deflect. Once again, maybe I'm
wrong.

My $.02 less capital gains =$.016
Sam