TeamCasa

It seems inconceivable to me to be with out either one. Although the 12"
disk gets the lion share, the belt and spindle gets used at some point on
every project. As I work with both metal and wood, I am trying to think
what I would do if I had to give up one of them... Nope, I would just end up
buying a new one again.

Dave

wrote in message
I'm working on my DC layout. A couple of tools I don't have, but
would have DC requirements are a stationary belt sander, disk sander
(or combo), a router table, and a OSS.

I got to asking myself last night, would I ever really need a
belt/disk sander? An OSS seems handy, but when would I need a
belt/disk sander?