sysadmin

Thanks to everybody for the miriad of opinions.

I would use the opportunity to purchase more tools, but (Gasp), I have a
good working set and need to actually start producing something with them.

The deal with the wife was the only ay I could "Build" the kitchen was if I
can make it look like the ones she wants from the store. I appreciate the
simple Cherry rail and stile, while she hates grain and simplicity, etc.

I think I'll take the approach that most of us would do. Build the boxes
and face frames and finish everything and worry about the doors later.