Renata

I have the Delta 14", bought a couple/three years ago.

Repeatedly, I think about selling the whole thing, and buying a
replacement drill press, but not sure that I would splurge for the
lathe since (at the moment) I don't use it. But the lathe was fun
when I did use it, so I kinda come around to hanging on to the thing -
in case I ever feel a hankering to do some turning. ANd, we come full
circle...

Anyway, ebay's a great idea. I have some other junk, ah, I mean
valuable possessions, of which I need to divest myself, so I'll just
throw the bandsaw into the "pile".

Thanx
Renata

On 3 Feb 2005 07:47:07 -0800, "Dave Hall" wrote:

Renata wrote:
Any value to selling just the bandsaw (and blades) part, ya think?

I'm not quite ready to sell the whole kit 'n kaboodle, but not sure I
wanna haul around a bandsaw I'll never use.

Renata

Check ebay. Shopsmith bandsaws sell all the time. Value is obviously
dependent on condition and also whether it has the older small cast
iron table or the newer aluminum table with fence. BTW, why won't you
ever use the bandsaw? While it is small (11" with a 6" max resaw
capacity) it is generally considered to be high quality and with the
Shopsmith's variable speed, it is quite versitile.

Dave Hall