Unisaw A100

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:
I've looked at these types of units and for the life of me I can't
understand why they cost so much! In the Dust Boy's case it's over $500.
I believe Delta's and Jet's are in the $400 neighborhood.

Ditto what Owen said and the only thing I can think of is
that in the past the blowers for drum top collectors have
always been made from cast aluminum. I know the recent
offering have/are been stamped steel and they really should
be as cheap as dirt, or dust even.

I'm considering just making one of my own from a blower and filter parts.

As am I. I was lucky enough to find a 1 horse Cincinnati
Blower that looks like it's destined to be a dedicated
sander collector (sitting right next to the machine/short
pipe run.

UA100