George

Might want to start here in your search.

http://www.woodturners.co.uk/

"Bill Rubenstein" wrote in message
. com...
I know that there is a company (or maybe an individual) in the UK who
rehabs and re-sells old Graduate lathes but I cannot come up with a
name. They would have the answers you need. They used to advertise in
the Brit Woodturning magazine, I think. Somebody here should be able to
remember the name.

Andy Morrison wrote:
Barry, thanks for your reply but the reason I was asking is that I have

the
chance to buy it at a good price. As a relative newbie I was wondering

that
if I then get fed up turning bowls do I then have the option to attach a

bed
to the lathe.