Bill Rubenstein

I know that there is a company (or maybe an individual) in the UK who
rehabs and re-sells old Graduate lathes but I cannot come up with a
name. They would have the answers you need. They used to advertise in
the Brit Woodturning magazine, I think. Somebody here should be able to
remember the name.

Bill

Andy Morrison wrote:
"Barry N. Turner" wrote in message
.. .

There is a long bed version of the Graduate lathe. Maybe you ought to

take

a look at one.

Barry

Barry, thanks for your reply but the reason I was asking is that I have the
chance to buy it at a good price. As a relative newbie I was wondering that
if I then get fed up turning bowls do I then have the option to attach a bed
to the lathe.

gonz.

"gonzo" wrote in message

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to fit a bed to a Union Graduate

wood

turning lathe & are there any problems if possible i.e. would the

spindle

be

travelling in the wrong direction if a bed was fitted to the front end?

Cheers for looking.

gonz