Gunner

On 4 Feb 2005 06:57:34 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

I would love to see a total ban on phone use while driving - but
because the powers that be deem hand-held to be more dangerous
than hands-free, I guess that's better than nothing.

Then you are also going to have to ban the use of CB radio.
I DONT want to be the one to tell several million truck drivers that
they have to pull over before using the CB.

Having a couple ****ed off truckers pull a "squeeze play" on you will
most certainly ruin your day.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."